Attn Labels and Distros - Free Ad Space

I want to offer up some free promotion for any Labels or Distros interested in taking advantage of it. This is an idea that I've been kicking around with a few distros like VinylJunkie and NerdAlertRecords. Basically I will give any Label or Distro a prime ad location inside of their auction on LimitedPressing.com You post auctions, and I will link any ad you want to those auctions. Promote your next preorder, your distro, your label, etc.

Here's an auction posted by NerdAlertRecords http://limitedpressing.com/auctions/693

He's using a moving image ad right above the comment box. We also have another location if that one isn't to your liking. But all you do is start the auction to the desired price you want, no reserve needed. Then we handle the ad automatically. We know who you are and we have it linked in the background. It's pretty slick.

This is just step one in our "trade ad space for stuff" plan. Step 2, which we hope to launch early 2010, involves linking genre specific ads, to auctions with genres specified...if that makes any sense ahah. EX. you have a indie label, we link your ad to indie tagged auctions...not Black Metal auctions! See that would be retarded. Soooo back to the idea, what we're going to do is trade a couple of weeks of rotating ad space for a t-shirt or a record. Then we'll take that stuff and give it away to users during special promotions. We'll also include stickers and/or flyer promotion from the Label/Distro in the box when we send it. See that's a lot cooler than selling ad space. Selling ads, totally not our deal. Lot of small labels/distros can't afford ads. This is the perfect way to solve that problem. You get your stuff given away to people, AND you get ad space. Win Win.

If you want some of this free ad space please send me a PM, email Nick at Limitedpressing, or message me on LP. I'll work out the specifics with you and get you square...well my smart brother Tom will get you square. I just talk a big game. THANKS!!