FREE SHIPPING AT VC FOR U.S. ORDERS, DISCOUNTED SH

Guest admin1338560633

I read earlier this week that today, December 17th, 2010 is Free Shipping day. I didn't get the original memo from the 700 plus retailers participating, but it got me thinking about whether or not I could pull this off. According to what I read, for one full day, online orders would be eligible for Free Shipping and there would be options to get orders to folks in time for Xmas. I did some number crunching and some brainstorming and came up with 3 coupon codes:

SHIPPING25

If your subtotal is over $25, use this shipping code and get $3.99 off of your shipping total. This will make your media mail shipping FREE or it will discount Priority or UPS. If you live in Canada or Overseas, this will take $3.99 off of your shipping cost.

SHIPPING50

If your subtotal is over $50, use this shipping code and get up to $15 off of your shipping total. This will make your media mail shipping, UPS all you can buy Shipping, and most situations with Priority Mail FREE. If you live in Canada or Overseas, this will take up to $15 off of your shipping cost.

SHIPPING100

If your subtotal is over $100, use this shipping code and get up to $30 off of your shipping total. This will make your media mail shipping, UPS all you can buy Shipping, and most situations with Priority Mail FREE. If you live in Canada or Overseas, this will take up to $30 off of your shipping cost.

SHIPPING SUGGESTIONS FOR TRYING TO GET YOUR XMAS ORDERS IN TIME

If you are trying to get your order delivered to your house in time for Xmas (U.S. customers), Priority mail in most cases will do the trick. UPS will work in most scenarios, but not all. The states closer to Colorado like the West Coast, most Midwest locations, and most parts of Texas should be able to receive UPS in time. If you live on the East Coast, I might suggest Priority Mail.

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO PRE-ORDERS

Remember if the item has Pre-order or PO listed in its title, chances are we will not be able to get you this order in time for Xmas. We don't send orders until all of the items are in stock so make sure you order items that are not on pre-order if you want your orders in time. If you have questions email us.

This offer will end tomorrow, December 18th, 2009. Any orders placed earlier will not have its shipping costs taken off. Thanks.

Ok, this got me. Even though last time I chose media mail I got this:

*Processed through Sort Facility, December 15, 2009, 3:00 am, CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MD 20790

*Processed through Sort Facility, December 12, 2009, 4:12 am, GREENSBORO, NC 27495

*Processed through Sort Facility, December 11, 2009, 9:33 am, CAPITOL HEIGHTS, MD 20790

*Processed through Sort Facility, December 08, 2009, 10:50 pm, DENVER, CO 80217

*Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 04, 2009

Why go to Maryland, NC, then back to the same place in Maryland? lol