THE ATARIS "BLUE SKIES..." LP RE-ISSUE OUT NOW

[image]

Mightier Than Sword Records is proud to announce the third album in our 10TH ANNIVERSARY SERIES series:

The Ataris "Blue Skies, Broken Hearts...Next 12 Exits"

Re-mastered for vinyl re-issue, the release will feature a gatefold jacket, innersleeve, and commemorative 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY foil embossed seal.

This release is limited to 500 copies of 180 gram BLACK vinyl.

THIS IS AVAILABLE NOW! http://mightierthansword.bigcartel.com/product/the-ataris-br-blue-skies-broken-hearts-next-12-exits-br-180-gram-lp

The release date is set for APRIL 13th, 2010.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's funny how so many people that wouldn't give the Ataris the time of day will be scrambling to get their hands on this release. I'm curious how many will actually buy their new album when it's out next year.

I will be the first person in line to get it. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Kris Roe. A lot of people hold it against him that they went on a major for SLA, but the dude lost nearly everything between a divorce and child support. He sold so much meaningful stuff, including a classic car, his gold RIAA record, and the original lyric sheets from Blue Skies just to fund Welcome the Night and continue touring. I go see him/the ataris every time they're within driving distance of me.

it's funny how so many people that wouldn't give the Ataris the time of day will be scrambling to get their hands on this release. I'm curious how many will actually buy their new album when it's out next year.

I will be the first person in line to get it. I have nothing but the utmost respect for Kris Roe. A lot of people hold it against him that they went on a major for SLA, but the dude lost nearly everything between a divorce and child support. He sold so much meaningful stuff, including a classic car, his gold RIAA record, and the original lyric sheets from Blue Skies just to fund Welcome the Night and continue touring. I go see him/the ataris every time they're within driving distance of me.

My sentiments exactly.