TEST PRESS BIDDING ON VINYL COLLECTIVE

visitorq

I guess he was confused because it says this when you click on a Test Press in the store:

"You are bidding on a limited edition Test Pressing. Test pressings are produced in small quantities to evaluate the quality of the disc production. They usually bear only white labels housed in a white dust sleeve. These are usually the most limited variant of a particular record as only 5 to 20 copies are produced. Our test pressings are hand-numbered and hand-written (Artist and Title). We are often asked by record collectors if we would be willing to sell particular test pressings. On special occasions and during the holidays, we post a few on Ebay all starting at 99 cents. Some of these test pressings are highly sought after so some of the auctions may get competitive. We wish you good luck on bidding."

Oh yeah that's right, I noticed that the other day. It must have been a copy and paste job from when VC was posting stuff on ebay.

So with that error combined with English not being the original posters first language, I have no problem with what has taken place here today. Huzzah's all around!