DANGERS "MESSY, ISN'T IT?" LP+CD PREORDER UP

may have already been posted, didnt search, dont care.

these went up at 12am this morning. doesnt look like there are many left. heres the deal:

"Alright assholes, here is the preorder finally for this record that has taken forever to complete and you probably already have downloaded. The preorder is black vinyl out of 150, with a cd, poster, and extra shit involved. For US orders, it is $20 (shipping is INCLUDED), for australian and UK orders, it is $20 + the remainder of SHIPPING to your country, for Europe it is the same. These will be going out in about 4 weeks, so get your greedy little mitts on em while you have a chance.

Limit one per order or i am going to disregard that noise and buy books or legos or something with your money."

http://vitriolrecords.bigcartel.com/product/dangers-messy-isnt-it-lp-cd-preorder-12am-jan-2nd

ordered and siked. theres a song posted on the labels homepage, cant wait to get this.

• 1 month later...

Even if you buy it from someone else, you're still supporting the label. It's not like they're giving it out for free to distros. ;)

I was just wondering because I couldn't find any other record I wanted from Vitriol and to get as much out of the shipping cost as possible I'd like to order some more albums. Sweden is no picnic.

Go see them next month:

March 12th: 924 Gilman - Berkeley, CA (w/ Sabertooth Zombie, Drowning w/ our Anchors, Owen Hart, and Power)

March 13th: Fresno, CA

March 14th: Los Angeles, CA

March 18th: Victoria, BC

March 19th: Vancouver, BC

March 20th: Seattle, WA

March 21st: Tiki House

March 25th: The Smell - Los Angeles (w/ Narrows)

Mayish: Rainfest & c.

June/Julyish: Australia