USPS issues

So, I just sold a bunch of records on Ebay. For the most part, everything went out fine, and the bulk of my sales ended between 12/17 and 12/24. I got some stuff out right away, but had to wait on some mailers, and most of the other stuff went out on the 24th. Here's where it get's interesting. I dropped off my packages at the local branch office. Figured, great, everything is good, sure it's x-mas eve, so it might take a couple extra days, but no one asked for any expedited shipping, so no worries. Fast forward to the end of last week. I got emails from a couple buyers that hadn't gotten their stuff yet. so I checked their tracking numbers, and it appears they've at least been logged in at the post office, but at one in Minneapolis (I dropped them off in St. Paul). Anyway, so I go and check at my branch. And they tell me there was a sorting issue, and things got sent over to the main Mpls branch. Well, I double check the tracking numbers again yesterday, and now things are listing as being sorted in Des Moines, but nowhere else. I know USPS is horrid for tracking, but this shit is ridiculous, and I feel bad for my buyers. Anyone ever have something like this happen??

Also, if you bought anything from me, and haven't gotten it, and haven't been in contact yet, please let me know.

And if you are one of the ones that I sold to and have been emailing on Ebay, I apologize again.

It happens. I'd never use delivery confirmation for tracking, just to make sure the package was actually sent. (To be quite honest, in my experience it usually doesn't even update to say package delivered until a couple days after)

If you gave them the tracking numbers, they can see you sent the records. It's out of your hands.

if you bought postage at the post office, it'll be postmarked with that date, so if someone bitches about you slacking on shipping tell them to look for that.

nah, I did the print out from paypal/ebay. It's way easier, and less time consuming. and half the time I ship from work.

Everyone has been cool, and understands so far. Just needed to vent, and this is by far the worst issue I've ever encountered with USPS. Figured maybe some people on here would understand my pain.

if you bought postage at the post office, it'll be postmarked with that date, so if someone bitches about you slacking on shipping tell them to look for that.

nah, I did the print out from paypal/ebay. It's way easier, and less time consuming. and half the time I ship from work.

Everyone has been cool, and understands so far. Just needed to vent, and this is by far the worst issue I've ever encountered with USPS. Figured maybe some people on here would understand my pain.

then you got a shipping form purchase email, you can use that as proof.