Midlake - Acts of Man 12" single?

This was posted on Midlake's myspace.

"We will be releasing a limited edition 180 gram 12" vinyl of two songs from our new record. The singles will only be available at independent record stores starting December 14th in the UK & EU"

insound says backordered...which typically means gone.

I'm guessing VC wasn't on the list of independent retailers?

(Taken from http://midlake.net/blog/?page_id=2)

Here is the list of independent stores carrying it...

http://www.cappulido.com/2-song%20store%20list.jpg

and the online stores... insound.com, recordstore.co.uk, and boomkat.com

Also, you can pre-order "The Courage of Others" vinyl at amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/Courage-Others-Dlcd-Ogv-Midlake/dp/B0030BYWHS

Just saw these guys tonight. They didn't have it with them, but the local indie store (which isn't on the list Tides posted) had a table set up and was selling the 12" single and doing preorders for the full length.

I picked up two extra copies that I'll sell at cost, so if anybody wants one, get at me. $10 + shipping.

Just saw these guys tonight. They didn't have it with them, but the local indie store (which isn't on the list Tides posted) had a table set up and was selling the 12" single and doing preorders for the full length.

I picked up two extra copies that I'll sell at cost, so if anybody wants one, get at me. $10 + shipping.

how was the show? seeing them this sunday in asheville. looking forward to it!

how was the show? seeing them this sunday in asheville. looking forward to it!

Enjoyable. They played a lot of tracks I didn't recognize. Some were definitely from the new album, but others might have been pre-Van Occupanther stuff. They had a couple t-shirt designs, some cds and bags, buttons and stickers as well.

Still have one more copy of this, if anybody's interested. Holla.

anyone have a copy of van occupanther they would sell?

Bella Unions store has been down for awhile, might be worth emailing them and asking if they have a copy. I purchase mine from them about a year ago. They did a small re-press.

The sleeve on this LP drives me nuts, its thin cardboard that always feels wet or moist, its weird.