Looking To Buy New Record Player (Extreme Budget)

Ah, yes it does. my bad. :D

The issue with the Stanton's is something I've heard on other forums. I'm not too sure if its only applies to the straight or curved arms, or even both, or even a random manufacturing problem.

The thing I don't like about the LP60 is your stuck using p-mount cartridges, actually it looks like there is only 1 other stylus that can fit. You could never move up the line to the countless half inch standard mount cartridges. Also your stuck using the built in, nonadjustable counterweight which is usually in the 4gram range. 4 grams isn't necessarily a bad thing, but over time it will wear down records faster than a stylus that is dialed in at 1.5 grams.

If your just now getting into vinyl, it could work as a starter table until you know your set in the hobby and start saving up for upgrades down the road.

The only reason why I'm really trying to have you avoid these low end tables is I've been there and they aren't very good, and leave you wanting more and wondering why 128kbps mp3's sound better. But those cheapo tables did get me back into vinyl, so that's a good thing.

Either way, enjoying the music is all that matters. I'd still try to find a nice used model.