Nintendo Wii FOR SALE+accessories+gamez! *updated*

I don't know if anyone here would be interested, but I'm selling my Wii and all the games and accessories that I've bought for it. Here's the ad I posted on craigslist:

I've got a Nintendo Wii console w/ all the original cables, box, papers, 2 extra Wii-motes (3 total, with protective rubber sleeves/grips for each), 1 "nunchuck" attatchment, 1 "classic controller" (for playing classic downloaded NES, SNES, Genesis games), 4 games (Wii Sports, Wii Play, Call Of Duty 3, and The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess), and a carrying bag for everything. All totaled, what you see here cost over $600 so my loss is your gain.

*I've lowered the price to $425ppd if anyone is interested!*

I don't know if anyone here would be interested, but I'm selling my Wii and all the games and accessories that I've bought for it. Here's the ad I posted on craigslist:

I've got a Nintendo Wii console w/ all the original cables, box, papers, 2 extra Wii-motes (3 total, with protective rubber sleeves/grips for each), 1 "nunchuck" attatchment, 1 "classic controller" (for playing classic downloaded NES, SNES, Genesis games), 4 games (Wii Sports, Wii Play, Call Of Duty 3, and The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess), and a carrying bag for everything. All totaled, what you see here cost over $600 so my loss is your gain.

I'm selling for $475 for all of it, but I might make one of my fellow VC boarders a slightly better deal. Let me know if you're interested!

I'm interested in this, but have to check with my wife first...we're planning on picking up a Wii as soon as Mario Kart is released for it, but no sense in turning down a bargain, right? Hold onto it a few hours and I'll get back at you.

I'm selling for $475 for all of it, but I might make one of my fellow VC boarders a slightly better deal. Let me know if you're interested!

I'm interested in this, but have to check with my wife first...we're planning on picking up a Wii as soon as Mario Kart is released for it, but no sense in turning down a bargain, right? Hold onto it a few hours and I'll get back at you.

Alright, will do.

That depends on what hickey decides on. If he wants to buy it but doesn't care about that game, I'll do it.

If my wife gives me the go-ahead, Wii Play is all yours (that's not the one with bowling is it?)

Awesome. No, it's the one with the Duck Hunt-type game and a bunch of other mini-games.

Oh, and tell your wife that I won't charge you shipping. That might sweeten the deal a little bit, haha.