Brian Fallon Live At The Black Cat

So,

I just put up pretty much all of Brian's solo stuff from the black cat show. Sadly, my phone died before he played Here's to lookin at you kid, but the rest is there (including the awesome banter, haha. I was the dude that asked him about the mercury based on a previous conversation). The video quality is pretty good, as I had my phone sitting behind the P.A. but sound suffered a little bit because of it. No worries though, It was a killer show and totally worth watching.

Check it out,

-Chris

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8E5E9B4A70EA945D

nah. I ended up getting there late and he was more than half done. I really wish I woulda gotten to record their stuff together though, they did an awesome Bouncing Souls cover

Damn, I wish you had not told me that. Now I'm going to go crazy knowing I didn't get to hear that. What Souls song was it?

So,

I just put up pretty much all of Brian's solo stuff from the black cat show. Sadly, my phone died before he played Here's to lookin at you kid, but the rest is there (including the awesome banter, haha. I was the dude that asked him about the mercury based on a previous conversation). The video quality is pretty good, as I had my phone sitting behind the P.A. but sound suffered a little bit because of it. No worries though, It was a killer show and totally worth watching.

Check it out,

-Chris

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=8E5E9B4A70EA945D

+1