Free E-Stores on LimitedPressing.com HAITI RELIEF!

From now until Feb 14th, Limited Pressing is doing sign ups for our NEW E-Stores. Just donate something(anything even $1) to Doctors Without Borders and you will receive a Band, Distro or Label account free for 1 year.

Please check out the new store directory where you'll find a link to the sign up page.

http://limitedpressing.com/stores

I'm going to suggest that every band, distro and label get one of these. Even if you're not sure if you will use it. The stores are going to be completely integrated with Limited Pressing starting march 1st and any news posted in your store, could be followed by a user on LP. Plus bands and labels will have music players. So it's going to be like a social network, almost like myspace in a way, but you're going to have a store to sell an unlimited amount of products(yes unlimited) as well. No one has ever taken this approach to E-Stores and we're proud to be the first to do so. If you have any questions at all please drop us an email at

Support at limitedpressing dot com

Thanks a lot!

hey guys... i'd like to sign up for one.. and in fact my band just set up a benefit show this past saturday for Dw/oB and raised about $1500.. however i'm donating it through my company because we're getting matching funds... is that cool for a free account :)

This is fine yeah. Good to see people taking it upon their self to organize a benefit. Thanks a lot!

Nick and Tom are so awesome I love my store everyone should get on this deal now......also hey guys why is the Gruff Store not on the featured stores page or in the store directory?

cause you didn't fill out your store directory info. Check your email from a few weeks back. Tom sent you a request.

Nick and Tom are so awesome I love my store everyone should get on this deal now......also hey guys why is the Gruff Store not on the featured stores page or in the store directory?

cause you didn't fill out your store directory info. Check your email from a few weeks back. Tom sent you a request.

Ah I gotcha Luke read it and did not tell me we had to do anything go figure......FYI Luke is no longer really a part of GBR for reasons like this......I will forward you guys the info over this week.

Ah I gotcha Luke read it and did not tell me we had to do anything go figure......FYI Luke is no longer really a part of GBR for reasons like this......I will forward you guys the info over this week.

I hear ya. Drop me an email when it's good, and I will make it happen. Thanks