New Job!

i just got a new job selling cell phones at best buy last month, i already want to quit

my girlfriend works at best buy. she is not stoked on having to try and get people to sign up for reward zone mastercards.

I actually walked out on my Best Buy interview earlier this year, because they had so many stupid things they wanted me to do. I hear it is a terrible place to work.

my girlfriend works at best buy. she is not stoked on having to try and get people to sign up for reward zone mastercards.

I actually walked out on my Best Buy interview earlier this year, because they had so many stupid things they wanted me to do. I hear it is a terrible place to work.

most of the people are cool. but the job itself sucks. its all about making a profit. even though they like to claim its about the customer

I just tried to get a job at a record store by me that just went on fire in the Summer and they're re-opening in December. However, they're not looking for anyone for their 5-9 pm shifts, just 10-5 shift, which I can't do because of school.

Congrats on getting the job though!

most of the people are cool. but the job itself sucks. its all about making a profit. even though they like to claim its about the customer

this holds true for most big box retailers/large chains. theyre of course all about the bottom line. i dunno, she likes her job and i think a lot of it has to do with the people in her department and the fact that she works in media around music, games, etc. and thats cool with me. not a lot of people can say that. from what ive heard though, upper management and above seem like total douchebags.

and of course, the mastercard reward zone program is a bunch of bullshit. if youre in a best buy and they offer you a credit card, you'll know what im talking about. i dont know how they expect to sell someone on signing up for a credit card when theyre just buying a cd or dvd in her dept. the ironic thing is that the people who do sign up for them generally have horrible credit and dont get approved anyways which is why theyre taking a stab at signing up in the first place. if youre in appliances or home theatre, i suppose it makes sense but i digress.