AC4 (ex-Refused) / Surprise Sex Attack split 7"

jhulud

Anybody know where to find that 6-song German 7" they have out?

What german 7"? Never heard that AC4 put out more than this split and the self titled album on Ny Våg.

their myspace message/blog/whatever when the Full-Length came out said that this 7" split was to be out before Christmas '09, there new LP/Full Length had just come out and a U.S. pressing wasn't far behind, and they had a German 7" containing 6-Songs...havn't seen it anywhere, but would like to snag a copy if anybody knows where to find 'em

What german 7"? Never heard that AC4 put out more than this split and the self titled album on Ny Våg.

their myspace message/blog/whatever when the Full-Length came out said that this 7" split was to be out before Christmas '09, there new LP/Full Length had just come out and a U.S. pressing wasn't far behind, and they had a German 7" containing 6-Songs...havn't seen it anywhere, but would like to snag a copy if anybody knows where to find 'em

Don't think that ever got released. I'll see if I can find out.

Well I found it. It's the german (and awesome!) label P.Trash that are releasing the new 6 song 7" from AC4! Check the news section here to see it: http://www.ptrashrecords.com

And another thing, if that is the actual cover art that is shown on the page, then it's MINE fucking photo they are using! ;D

Here is my original photo: http://iloapp.lukinzine.se/data/_gallery/public/20/1253391129_resized.jpg?width=505&height=720