WTB: Thrice : Artist / Ambulance

Derek™

I figured I'd make a thread here, just to try my luck. I'm looking for a copy of Thrice's The Artist in the Ambulance. Could care less if it's sealed, though a jacket in respectable condition would be great. I see them surface on eBay from time to time, but I'd love to snag a copy that isn't ridiculously overpriced. If anyone is willing to help a guy out, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'd like to keep it within $50 - $60 or so, but I'm open for negotiations.

I understand that I'm new to the boards, but I'll gladly link my eBay account to potential sellers. 100% buying feedback with 90+ purchases. Nothing impressive, but I take pride in prompt payment and communication.

Thanks for reading.

Yeah, I'm kind of keeping my eye on them. One went today for $64 or so. I may have to just bite the bullet and shell out $70 or so and hope its enough. I've seen mint copies fetch around $40, so the concept of paying double that - for a used copy, no less - is baffling.

Either way. Thanks for the reply + heads up.