FS Blink 182 Dude Ranch (fuck up color /147)

theuglyorganist

so turns out a friend of mine got me a copy of this as a gift, so I'm selling the one I bought. This color is, according to an email from MTS, a fuck up color because the plant didn't press enough of the brown/orange and brown copies. It's limited to 147, and I can send the actual email as proof if anyone is in doubt. i can also take better pictures a little later, it's hard to see but there's a smokey brown color in the orange and i think vice versa in the brown. both of these colors are clear, the original orange/brown was supposed to be all opaque. again, there's only 147 of these bad boys floating around, so nab it while you can. Mint condition, and unplayed. PM offers.

[image]

[image]

[image]

labels are not reversed, just my computer's camera. there were supposed to be, but the plant messed up. here's the email i got:

Hello!

I am pleased to inform you that your blink-182 LP pre-order has shipped! We were shorted copies of the half brown/half orange and the clear brown vinyl, so we are shipping you a misprint color [limited to 147] instead of your half/half or clear brown copies. I hope you are OK with this, we did our best to make everyone happy!

All domestic orders were shipped via USPS Media Mail, and all Canadian orders were shipped via USPS First Class International Mail. You should have your package within 1-2 weeks depending on how far you live from our office in Brooklyn, NY.

I would like to thank you so much for your support of Mightier Than Sword Records, and I hope you will continue to check out our releases in the coming year [we have some really rad stuff planned]. Please feel free to get in touch with me directly if you have any questions or concerns with your order.

Thank you!

RJ // MTS

check ebay for what the orange/brown is supposed to look like, plenty of people are selling theirs.

My copy of half brown/half orange isn't opaque, looks almost exactly like the photo above, and I received no e-mail about a misprint color or anything.

I thought all of the half brown/half orange ones were clear rather than opaque? Not sure.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found another photo of one of these 'misprints' and I guess I can see the difference.