Analog v. Digital Recordings

im putting this interesting video featuring Steve Albini regarding the differences between analog and digital recording in the Everything Else Forum because I dont want any of you wannabe mods to freak out on me, even though i consider it vinyl related. whatever, here's the link:

http://www.pbs.org/kcet/wiredscience/video/212-audio_files.html

Yea, I really really don't like that Ken Andrews guy, not just because he does digital, but because he's acting like he knows it all. "I'm in a subset of people who are ahead of the curve." You're also in a subset of people who have stupid fucking hair.

I'm pretty forgiving of Ken Andrews' idiosyncrasies, simply based upon the fact that he was in fucking FAILURE.

Guest scriptedrain
im putting this interesting video featuring Steve Albini regarding the differences between analog and digital recording in the Everything Else Forum because I dont want any of you wannabe mods to freak out on me, even though i consider it vinyl related.

It's only when people are like "buy my CDs!" or "did you watch the new Deal or no Deal?!1" or "pizza is good ftw" threads in the Vinyl board. I mean, there is a point to having a different board, am I right?