ALK3 THIS ADDICTION DOWNLOAD DELUXE FREE GONE!!!!!

copter76

I think English is like copter's 8th language.

Not the 8th but 3th

I can speak Spanish,French and English?

How many langues do you speak nerd?

AH, I understand, you only need one,because you think that the STATES are the only country in the world, and maybe you think that the states are the best .

I proud to be Spanish ,European and I like YOUR country (I was there many times)and the people that live in the states (I have many friends in the states) but I HATE people like you .

You think that you are better than me because you speak english better than me?.

Sad little person

I have 3 dowload deluxe cd from the new alkaline trio to sell

it's unued dowload

each at 3.99

pay to my paypla account and I'll send a mail with the dowload code

any takers?

where's the grammar police when you need them

It's download codes from epitapht, they sent me 4 codes and I only need one.

So, they are REAL codes from the REAL label

Guest adam526
I think English is like copter's 8th language.

Not the 8th but 3th

AH, I understand, you only need one,because you think that the STATES are the only country in the world, and maybe you think that the states are the best .

I proud to be Spanish ,European and I like YOUR country (I was there many times)and the people that live in the states (I have many friends in the states) but I HATE people like you .

You think that you are better than me because you speak english better than me?.

Sad little person

I can speak fifty languages, but I don't speak any of them well. No one's saying they're better then you. Just teasing you, it's American humor....

Not the 8th but 3th

Sad little person

I can speak fifty languages, but I don't speak any of them well. No one's saying they're better then you. Just teasing you, it's American humor....

I don't think that was american humor.

When I said that I speak 3 langues I don't mean that I know some words,I speak french perfectly and spanish (my mother tongue) and I usually speak English well (I think).

When I first wrote the post my keyboard doesn't worked so well, so I miss some letters and I'd posted that way.

i know that my English suck a little, but men I try my best everytime.

Anyway, I love this board and all of the members are great people.

OMG Copter I could have said you suck dick at English (because you do), but I was trying to defend you by saying it wasn't your native language and that was why your grammar wasn't very good. Guess what dood, more countries than just the STATES speak English. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_where_English_is_an_official_language

Also, GTFO with your stupid download codes.

[image]

Captain America says "You're Welcome"

OMG Copter I could have said you suck dick at English (because you do), but I was trying to defend you by saying it wasn't your native language and that was why your grammar wasn't very good. Guess what dood, more countries than just the STATES speak English. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_where_English_is_an_official_language

Also, GTFO with your stupid download codes.

[image]

Captain America says "You're Welcome"

sorry I didn't saw your age.

Stupid kid

I have 3 dowload deluxe cd from the new alkaline trio to sell

it's unued dowload

each at 3.99

pay to my paypla account and I'll send a mail with the dowload code

any takers?

where's the grammar police when you need them

Hey Duff...it should read where are the grammar police when you need them?

Great job criticizing the grammar of others and being terrible at it yourself.