CRKT Knife Apreesh

soysquad

I have a bunch of pocket knives.

My first was a medium Case trapper my grandpa gave me when I was 13.

Then I carried a large Case trapper.

Then I started carrying a Benchmade tanto that I beat to shit, broke the tip, chipped the edge and dulled it out. I sent it back to Benchmade because all of their knives are covered by a "LifeSharp" warranty. They ground a new edge and tip and disassembled the whole thing, relubed the internals and made it like new again.

Now I carry a Kershaw knife I bought about a month ago. It's my first assisted opening knife and I love it.

I also carry a SOG Micron-Fusion on my keychain. It's only like 1.5" long and it's perfect for opening up record boxes and stuff. Here's a picture, really cool little knife for $13.

http://www.savannahspy.com/myPhotos/KV-SOG-MICRON-SHARPENER.jpg

I have tons more fixed blade hunting, bowie and military knives. I'm sort of a knife junkie. I'm actually looking into learning how to forge my own knives.

Not like anyone cares but I just left the Snap-on tools truck and aked about this knife (Snap-on deals with Kershaw knives too). Dude told me if I paid off my balance of $272 he'd give me the knife for free! I owed that $272 regardless so I paid it off early and got a sweet knife for free! ;D

I love pocket knives. I have been fascinated by them since i was a kid.

There are loads of knives i would like, but UK carry laws are reasonably strict so most of the good ones would be illegal to carry.

At the minute i carry a Victorinox electrician when i can, the Guinness knife/bottle opener all the time and the Spyderco Bug in my bag.

I really want an Ontario RAT 1 or Spyderco Leaf Storm but they are both illegal to carry in the UK.

[image]