has anyone ever dealt with solarisinjection?

blueprintforjoy

Solarisinjection is nothing but a ripper. I paid him $50 for a Comeback Kid record and I never received it. Paypal decided in my favor but couldn't recover funds from his account. He said he'd refund me, but after that he didn't reply and now it's 3 weeks since he has been online on DF where it happened!

DO NOT TRADE or BUY from this piece of shit!

and

http://deadformat.net/topic.php?id=22827

Not to be a downer, but a LOT of people on DF that filed claims from him won the case, but Paypal wasn't able to retrieve funds. Hopefully he comes through on all this soon. I bought some stuff from him mid last year and he came through just fine. He actually gave me really good deals on a lot of stuff. Sucks to hear about all the people he's been ripping off and the "fknrcrds" deal. He would have gotten me with that too, if I had any money.

for a while i was just giving him the benefit of the doubt you know? just like maybe he had something going on or whatever. but it's been since january with no replies to PMs or emails and at this point i don't really want to give him anymore time without a valid reason. it sucks i'm not really upset about the money i just wanted the record.