Long Island Fest 2010

I know a few people who will be stoked for this.....

"After a long wait, Long Island Fest 2010 is finally here. This being the first official Long Island hardcore and punk fest in almost a decade, it will be a weekend to remember. Buy your tickets as soon as possible, because you will not want to miss out. The dates/venues are here:

June 10th @ Broadway Bar (198 Broadway Avenue in Amityville)

June 11th @ The Ethical Humanist Society of Long Island (38 Old Country Road in Garden City)

June 12th @ The Ethical Humanist Society of Long Island (38 Old Country Road in Garden City)

People have been asking about reunions...Long Island hardcore legends SUBTERFUGE and MOTIVE will be reuniting for this fest. At least one more big reunion will be announced in the coming weeks...

AMBITIONS (Bridge Nine Records) will also be having their first show back at Long Island Fest.

The first batch of bands consist of the following. Keep on checking back for more bands that will be announced periodically over the next few weeks."

Bands announced so far:

Agent

Ambitions

Backtrack

Balance and Composure

The Banner

Bracewar

Cipher

Fire and Ice

Hostage Calm

Incendiary

Iron Chic

Make Do and Mend

Maximum Penalty

Motive

My Heart To Joy

Naysayer

Rock Bottom

Scourge

Subterfuge

Suburban Scum

Thieves and Assassins

3 day passes will be the most limited because the first day is at Broadway, so they will be going quick!

Tickets will be up for sale very soon here:

http://eastcoastcollective.limitedpressing.com/

UPDATED LIST OF BANDS

As for Motive, there was some conflicts with the date that were not brought upon my attention until after I announced that they were playing. Sorry for all that were excited about that....but here are two more reunions that I am very proud to announce that are happening at LONG ISLAND FEST 2010:

Scraps and Heart Attacks

Skycamefalling

The 2nd batch of bands that will be playing over the course of the weekend are as follows:

The Carrier

Crooked Mouths

Capital

Daylight

Dead End Path

End Of A Year

Revenance

Scraps and Heart Attacks (Reunion)

Skycamefalling (Reunion)

This Is Hell

Tigers Jaw

Tomahawk Chop