Comedians

The all star one?

Ahh, I must have missed that one or I'm behind. The one I'm thinking about is where he interviews Rob Delaney and they both talk about drug abuse and their experiences with drugs and drinking. It was pretty intense but it was really cool how comfortable they each were in sharing their stories.

Wait, people actually like Carlos Mencia?

sar·casm (sär'kāz'əm)

n.

A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

sar·casm (sär'kāz'əm)

n.

A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Me? Everyone here and I like Blane Kapache (totally misspelled his name), Ian Edwards, Mike O'Connell, Paul F. Tompkins, Doug Benson, Todd Glass, Neil Hamburger, Nick Thune, Scott Aukerman, Dan Mintz, Andrew Daly, etc. Also Doug Stanhope kills.

had to requote for the benson and stanhope! those were my suggestions i didn't think anyone else would come up with lol.

honestly i lol'd super hard at russell brand live in new york.

but EUGENE MIRMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 shit that just came to me! one of my favorite new comics. tours around with patton and posehn and such. if you love those guys the Live at the Troubadour set is fucking EPIC!