Check out my friends folk/ska/awesome ep

zac

http://music.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music.artistalbums&artistid=42928898&albumid=15338940

He told me last week he had spent a pretty good amount to record but he was really downlaying it. I finally listened to it tonight and it blew me away, I love everything about it and I figured some other people on here would too. And I know it's not really ska but that's one thing we both love and he has brass instruments throughout it. Also he's only 16 and a junior in highschool. Ridiculous.

Download it!

http://www.mediafire.com/?nmimbewjlzw

really good, other than the fact he talks about goingt o bars etc when he's 16... things like this really bother me

I didn't put he was 16 just because I didn't want that to be a factor in whether they listened to it or not but I said it because of the fact that he's doing this awesome of stuff at this young, it makes me wonder how awesome he'll keep getting. He's a crazy good drummer too. This is kind of like a Bright Eyes type this, like he's the brains behind it and has other people play some of the instruments with him. I'm glad you liked it though. I've been listening to it nonstop.

really good, other than the fact he talks about goingt o bars etc when he's 16... things like this really bother me

I didn't put he was 16 just because I didn't want that to be a factor in whether they listened to it or not but I said it because of the fact that he's doing this awesome of stuff at this young, it makes me wonder how awesome he'll keep getting. He's a crazy good drummer too. This is kind of like a Bright Eyes type this, like he's the brains behind it and has other people play some of the instruments with him. I'm glad you liked it though. I've been

listening to it nonstop.

you did put he was 16, but if theres ever nicely recorded songs ill definitely listen a lot

I didn't put he was 16 just because I didn't want that to be a factor in whether they listened to it or not but I said it because of the fact that he's doing this awesome of stuff at this young, it makes me wonder how awesome he'll keep getting. He's a crazy good drummer too. This is kind of like a Bright Eyes type this, like he's the brains behind it and has other people play some of the instruments with him. I'm glad you liked it though. I've been

listening to it nonstop.

you did put he was 16, but if theres ever nicely recorded songs ill definitely listen a lot

I meant that I didn't want to put he was 16 initially. Tylenol PM is messing with me haha.

I checked out the band...I dig it. His voice is diff/unique (which I think helps with ska bands) and he can definitely play.

I also second the nicely recorded songs being given more of a listen.

You should check out my buddy's band called The Golden Butter Band which is basically a mix between 311's voice with Incubus sounds.