Now On Sale: Trouble in Mind Spring '10 Singles!!

Dear music fan,

Holy Moley! Spring is in the air and a little birdie just told us that TIM009, TIM010 & TIM011 ARE NOW ON SALE!

TIM009 - Hollows "Bobby Blueheart" b/w "Walkaway"

"First single from these Chicago girl-group garage-punkers! Hollowssound like no-one else right now; a swirling mix of girl-groupharmonies & melodrama, post-punk throb, psychedelic garage snarl, & punk energy. "Bobby Blueheart" is their yearning ode to a fictional despondent crooner, while "Walkaway" is a plea to a lost love. After releasing an amazing debut LP straight out of the gate last year (available on Addenda Records!), these girls (and guy) are poised to take over the Chicago DIY punk & garage scene! As usual, the first edition of each Trouble in Mind single is pressed on randomly mixed colored-vinyl, comes with a download code!

TIM010 - The Limiñanas "Je ne suis pas tres drogue" b/w "Berceuse pour Clive"

"Trouble in Mind is pleased as punch to be releasing this single from French-pop group The Limiñanas! Hailing from Perpignan, France (hometown of Trouble In Mind alums Sonic Chicken 4!), The Limiñanas serve up a modern-day update on classic French Ye-Ye sounds! "Je ne suis pas tres drogue" is a hypnotic dance number with spoken word passages that conjures up a sweat-soaked go-go dance floor circa 1967, while "Berceuse pour Clive" is a gentle reverb-drenched lullaby. We like to think if Serge Gainsbourg were alive today - he'd still be making music like THIS! The first edition of this single is pressed on randomly mixed-colored vinyl, comes with a download code!

**Watch out for the Limiñanas debut LP this fall on Trouble In Mind Records!!!**

TIM011 - The Mean Jeans "Tears In My Beers" b/w "Cool 2 Drive"

"New single from PDX punks The Mean Jeans! We're talking CATCHY AS HELL punky pop numbers - "Tears In My Beers" is sure to have you crying into the sleeve of your leather jacket, while "Cool 2 Drive" is a rockin' ode to the art of the DUI! These guys really breathe some new life into the tried & true punk formula invented by the Ramones with harmonies that would make The Marked Men stand at attention! The first edition of this single is pressed on randomly mixed-colored vinyl, comes with a download code!!

AND...

AVAILABLE ONLY for RECORD STORE DAY: SATURDAY, APRIL 17th!!

4-way split seven inch featuring TIM artists covering some of their favorite songs!!!

TIM012 - Ty Segall "2+2=?", CoCoComa "Messenger", White Wires "That's The Way A Woman Is", Charlie & the Moonhearts "Seven & Seven Is"

"A first for Trouble In Mind! This 4-Way split contains exclusive cover songs from all four artists! San Francisco savant Ty Segall tackles the Bob Seger System's fiery political number "2+2=?", Chicago's CoCoComa rip thru the Wipers' "Messenger", Ottawa punks the White Wires cover "That's The Way A Woman Is" popularized by the Ohio Express), & Orange County surfer punx Charlie & the Moonhearts close it out with a banging version of Love's classic "Seven & Seven Is"! This is a one-time pressing of 1000 copies available ONLY for Record Store Day this April 17th! This single is pressed on WHITE vinyl, comes with a download code & is housed in a SPECIAL-EDITION black & silver TiM sleeve!!!

THIS TITLE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR MAILORDER AT THIS TIME!!! AND WILL NOT BE INCLUDED WITH YOUR ORDER BE WARNED!!!

TIM009 - TIM011 are for sale individually for 5.00 each plus shipping on our website (www.troubleinmindrecs.co m). However, today we are offering a special "Heap of Trouble" which includes all THREE new singles AND an extra goodie for

15.00. Whatta deal!

HOW TO DO NOW:

- Paypal $15.00 (21.00 International) to: [email protected]

- If you don't have a Paypal account email directly to make other arrangements

- FIRST 100 ORDERS GET EXTRA GOODIES BUT, IF YOU ORDER WITHIN 24 HOURS YOU CAN STILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FREE SHIPPING...and we'll let you know if/when the extras are gone.

- Limit 2 per customer - if you want two "Heaps O' Trouble" and are in the first 100 you will only get one set of goodies. (sorry) - If you missed any of our previous releases, you can add them on for 5.00 each and still get FREE SHIPPING!

- WE ARE EXCLUSIVELY DISTRIBUTED WORLDWIDE BY CHICAGO INDEPENDENT DISTRIBUTION. DISTROS AND RETAILERS EMAIL:

[email protected] IF YOU HAVEN'T MADE CONTACT ALREADY FOR WHOLESALE INFO.

Coming Soon! singles by The Hex Dispensers, The Night Beats, Tropical Sleep, Sticks 'n Stones, and MUCH more...trust us it's gonna be an awesome year!

Yep...this is one of those labels that I will end up getting everything they put out even if I've never heard of the band, because I don't think they are gonna steer me wrong. I know Andrew feels the same way.

Get into it people!

You're right, I do feel the same way. Hasn't been a dud yet among 12 singles (and my favorite of the dozen is someone I never heard until I got the single).

Yep...this is one of those labels that I will end up getting everything they put out even if I've never heard of the band, because I don't think they are gonna steer me wrong. I know Andrew feels the same way.

Get into it people!

You're right, I do feel the same way. Hasn't been a dud yet among 12 singles (and my favorite of the dozen is someone I never heard until I got the single).

ordered and excited!

i'm in the same boat... thanks to recommendations from you guys a couple months ago. will order everything, regardless if i've heard it or not because i know i'll be into it!

Thanks for the kind words...we are super excited about this batch as well as the stuff coming out later this year...some bands you know but also a bunch of new stuff from ones you may not...especially in the next batch coming in late June.

Suburbanargyle - we will ask our peeps about the download shit...we know nothing about that side of it so suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks for the kind words...we are super excited about this batch as well as the stuff coming out later this year...some bands you know but also a bunch of new stuff from ones you may not...especially in the next batch coming in late June.

Suburbanargyle - we will ask our peeps about the download shit...we know nothing about that side of it so suggestions are much appreciated!

Awesome, thanks Bill (or Lisa). At 320kbps the files will be a little bigger but will definitely be better quality for Ipods or CD-R burning.