FIREWORKS - Adventure, Nostaglia... 7"

Hey guys,

These are finally in stock after Recordpressing.com BROKE all of the parts and had to remake everything delaying the record a good 2 months.

Blue Green Mix/White and Black vinyl.

www.runforcoverrecords.com/store

Got a good 500 orders to send out in the next 2 weeks. Fireworks 7"s started shipping today (first 100 or so) and TJ/BAC splits should be in tomorrow and shipping May 1st.

Hey Jeff,

Do you have any blue or white Wonder Years-Upsides left? I emailed you a few months ago and you said you were gonna put more 4-packs up for sale, but you never did. So I emailed you again about a month ago and never got a response. I'd like to put in a bulk order for TWY and Fireworks.

Hey Jeff,

Do you have any blue or white Wonder Years-Upsides left? I emailed you a few months ago and you said you were gonna put more 4-packs up for sale, but you never did. So I emailed you again about a month ago and never got a response. I'd like to put in a bulk order for TWY and Fireworks.

Sorry for not getting back to you. Order emails are always a priority and random questions can get lost in the clutter.

We don't have any of the blue vinyl left as I found out we were shorted from what we ordered/sold. A few people are still owed 4LP packages (people who pre-ordered the Fireworks 7" with it for example) and those people will be getting either an orange LP and a refund for it (so its free) or a blue copy out of my personal collection. We do have orange and white LPs available though (in very short supply).

Thanks for the reply...definitely understand about my question not being top priority. So if I wanted a white, should I just order 2 oranges and specify that I'd like a white?

Yeah!

We actually have a bunch more white than orange I just feel bad putting them in the store as they're the hot topic exclusive color. We only have like 2 orange copies left though, and probably 30 white. First press of 1500 is really close to being completely sold out.

Got my order today! Bummed there werent any more blue Fireworks LPs but I'm happy to have white, too.

I apologize for this. In the past I have put the quantities in my store based on the numbers I have ordered and the number of copies I want to save for the band/me/friends/booking agents, etc. Lately I have been getting pretty different numbers from what I have ordered, so it looks like I need to start counting exact copies. This might seem obvious, but when I am putting 3,000 records together by myself, I don't really have time to be counting every record as well.

In conclusion, this happened to a few people and I apologize, as well as hope to minimize this happening in the future.

Got my order today! Bummed there werent any more blue Fireworks LPs but I'm happy to have white, too.

I apologize for this. In the past I have put the quantities in my store based on the numbers I have ordered and the number of copies I want to save for the band/me/friends/booking agents, etc. Lately I have been getting pretty different numbers from what I have ordered, so it looks like I need to start counting exact copies. This might seem obvious, but when I am putting 3,000 records together by myself, I don't really have time to be counting every record as well.

In conclusion, this happened to a few people and I apologize, as well as hope to minimize this happening in the future.

It's totally fine. I bought a black one from Dave on the NFG tour, and I felt kinda bad because I felt like I was being sort of a jerk because I didn't say anything to him when he sort of stuck around to talk to me. It was just awkward. I'm happy to have it on color though. This record is amazing. First band in a long time that's really got me stoked for newer music.