Tigers Jaw - Acoustic 7" #1 Copies Available

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I had to push our new pre-orders back a few days to just get caught up on the Split LP and TJ 7"s, as well as get some paperwork out of the way for a pretty cool upcoming announcement.

80% of the splits are out, shirt packages are gonna be another week (they had to special order the shirt color, sorry :( you'll all be getting DL codes in the next day.

Look for new preorders Tuesday.

So many shipped today. These coming in during senior year finals week killed me. Didn't sleep for three days until last night. Still a ton left too. Can't wait for an intern.

All splits should arrive by this coming week unless you live on the west coast or ordered the shirt deal which should ship in a week.

wish that the pre orders would just go up so i could stop checking everyday.
Hey guys, I had to push our new pre-orders back a few days to just get caught up on the Split LP and TJ 7"s, as well as get some paperwork out of the way for a pretty cool upcoming announcement.

80% of the splits are out, shirt packages are gonna be another week (they had to special order the shirt color, sorry :( you'll all be getting DL codes in the next day.

Look for new preorders Tuesday.

now we just need a time frame ;D