Release a split with Frank Turner

Just came across this, sounds cool:

Come on folks and try this at home. It started as a playful dig at the Billy Bragg album title, then morphed into a song and a slogan. I've always been one for putting my art where my mouth is, so when the idea of releasing the song on 7" Vinyl came up, I had an idea.

Why not make it a split release, but not with some well-established rock 'n' roll buddy of mine, but with someone new, someone fresh and hungry, someone I didn¡¯t know about. Someone like you, sat in a bedroom, pouring out your songs with the passion its easy to lose sight of after a time.

So here it is: I want you to send me songs. I'm going to listen to them all, and then we¡¯re going to choose two winners, with the help of the good folk at Kerrang! (UK) and Alternative Press (USA) though rest assured the final decision is mine. The record will be released with both winning tracks on the B-Side of a coloured vinyl 1000 copies each for the UK and the rest of the world. The single will be released on August 2nd.

http://frank-turner.com/blog/try-this-at-home/

Hey, "Groundhog Day" was a goddamn jam and you know it!

Still have my shirt, bro! And the limited 1st pressing of the first EP. You know Liz put that on vinyl for Brandy's birthday, right?

/thread hijack

Shut the fuck up, are you serious? And I don't even have one of our first EPs (I'm assuming you mean the paper-bag packaging). Mine is in a slim case with graph paper as an insert.