Less Than Jake - Anthem / In With The Out Crowd

Does anyone's order status say it's shipped yet, or is there an expected to arrive type message?

Mine says "On Order (Expected in stock on Tuesday May 18, 2010)"

Same here. I got other things in the same order than won't be in stock until Friday, but it would still be killer to see those updated to "Ready To Ship"

@pickyourpoisons hey Vinnie, what's the story with the Anthem, INTOC vinyl re-releases at Interpunk. Any fancy colors or limited pressings?

@BShockerER the arent re releases, they are warehouse finds.

This creates a lot of questions. They couldn't be interpunk finds, or else they'd BE IN STOCK, but if they're LTJ finds, why unload them on interpunk instead of their webstore?

• 3 weeks later...
i emailed interpunk and they said they really have no idea when they would and if they are ever getting them as the warehouse where they were supposed to come over never replies to messages . i cancelled my order and will replace it if and when they come in .

Fuck. It's kind of shitty that they wouldn't just say that instead of saying "expected in stock: _____" on a specific day and then just changing it one by one as each day passes.

Thanks for the heads up, though! I think I'll replace mine as well.

• 2 months later...

Just ordered a few of the Anthem picture discs yesterday and got an email just now saying they'd been shipped.

I've Googled all over trying to find out more about these supposed "warehouse finds", but can't find anymore info on them.

Are they actually the original picture discs that were put out by Squire/Leech records? Was this mentioned by Vinnie in a blog or message board posting somewhere?

• 1 year later...