PPD SET SELL - Kanye,Alexis,Blink,Circa,MTB,Thrice

wakeupandlive

Getting rid of some records I don't really listen to.

Bob Dylan - Must Be Santa (Clear Red) - these were given away for free around christmas time at indie record stores. if you sell it for a penny more than shipping cost youre a flipper. and if you bought this youre an idiot.

Say Anything - Hate Everyone (Black) - again, these were given away for free. if you sell it for a penny more than shipping cost youre a flipper. and if you bought this youre an idiot.

Steel Train - Turnpike Ghost (Clear Red) - this was a record store day release for this year, which was less than a month ago. why would you buy it knowing you wouldnt listen to it? flipper.

Weezer - (If You're Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To (Yellow) - for the third time, these were given away for free. if you sell it for a penny more than shipping cost youre a flipper. and if you bought this youre an idiot.

Blink-182 - Enema of the State (Clear Red 1st Press Unopened) - these never came sealed, so its going to be opened. thats a nice way to scam people and a lame attempt to be a flipper.

Thrice - Identity Crisis (White) - these shipped no more than a month ago. again, why would you buy it knowing you wouldnt listen it it? flipper.

i'm going to go ahead and point out all the things wrong with several things youre trying to flip. "Getting rid of some records I don't really listen to." ????? hardly, youre just trying to flip things you A: either got for free or B: bought in some cases no more than a month ago, for the sole intention to sell down the road for a profit. props to the guy above me for first poiting out some problems.