Aspiga - Tense PREORDER!

Starting today June 21, you can now PREORDER the Aspiga - Tense CD at Solidarity Recordings! Preorders come with a sweet peacock inspired by my adventures in India! Have fun! Seriously, this record is awesome!! This record gives me hope about NJ amongst other things! haha

www.solidarityrecordings.com out july 13th, will ship first week of july!

vinyl is in the works, for now just cd/digital, so i hope this doesnt piss off some people being posted here! if it does, dont be a turd, just move it over to appropriate place. haha :)

if you dig osker, hanalei, desaparecidos, then i think you will dig this! this is kevins band, he is part of the vc family. ive been friends with kevin for awhile, when he sent me this cd, it blew me away, i liked it a ton, havent stopped listening. i think alot of folks will enjoy this on here!

thanks for the support! more solidarity news later this week!

dude, peacocks are wild here in india, its amazing!! they are so awesome!

I love Peacocks haha. I know of at least one area in So Cal where a lot of people have them as pets and they kinda roam the neighborhood. I heard they make really annoying nioses tho.

do you know where? im from sd!

also, they make amazing loud annoying noises, its hilarious, and theyll chase you if you piss them off! haha