Vinyl Collector of the Day, Karl Aurand

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

Today, we bring you our vinyl collector of the day, Karl Aurand. Karl took the time to share with us his thoughts on collecting vinyl, colored variants, his most prized records, out of print records he would kill to own, records he would love to see pressed, and more. Thanks Karl for taking the time to answer our questions.

If you haven't sent us your Vinyl Collector of the Day submission, what are you waiting for? You can find the questions at this link http://www.vinylcollective.com/2010/06/10/be-our-next-vinyl-collector-of-the-day-new-questions-added/ . Just email your answers along with a photo to me.

Please click the link to find out more about Karl

http://www.vinylcollective.com/2010/06/29/vinyl-collector-of-the-day-karl-aurand/

Dude said he'd "Kill for a copy of Your Favorite Weapon on white".

I say we make him put his money where his mouth is. Someone put their copy on the line and the name of a person you'd like to have killed. When that person shows up dead, send ol' Karl the record. Seems like a fair trade... then again, I don't think Karl's got the balls to go through with it...

I see Karl has some Nike SB's there. Pink box for life!

and i saw top of the middle from the left is pushead....

That's actually the one that caught my eye in the first place... I might not have never noticed the shoes at all but that's such a unique box it's hard to miss if you know what it is.