New and much improved Shirts & Destroy now live!

that's not horrible though considering most shirts are about $15 plus shipping. and now you get 3 shirts! Last time they did this I paid $25 for the shirt mystery pack for 3 shirts. I got a Florian Bertmer wolf lady shirt along with 2 others. That was a great deal to me so 3 shirts for less then $7 is a steal. I ordered 2 sets because I love most of what these guys do. I would love another mystery print sale as well.

I suspect a lot of people got the One Night in Oslo. That was a pretty good score getting the Howling Wolf print, I already bought one of those when they were first released. I would have loved one of Florian's 'Lone Wolves'.

One thing i felt was that the Kasner print was just thrown in because they had run out of prints to ship, its probably only a little bigger than a 7" sleeve.

Thats the nature of a mystery pack I suppose. No sense wasting energy on something you can't change. :)

The wolf I missed first and second time around for whatever reason and then I missed the guys at a tattoo convention where I guess they brought some. I posted a response in the OMG forum asking for one and Im not sure if that worked or if they just randomly sent me one but either way im excited for it.

Someone got the Bertmer Valentines and I think those are tiny too I just havent had any luck tracking one down yet.

I didn't grab a Lone Wolves either. Sometimes his prints jump out at me and other times I hesitate. If I had the chance at a cheap Lone Wolves I would grab it but not for ebay prices. If it were a screened print maybe. I passed on his druggernaught print as well.

It took a little while before Florian's stuff became 'cool' enough for people to buy it really quickly. I remember those Baphomet prints sitting on DW for months before they sold out. They would probably last about 30 minutes on there now.

Yeah Druggernaut didnt really appeal to me either.

Way back when I got the howling wolf print I had heaps more disposable income than i do now (child = money vortex) and these days if I'm going to splash out money for something it has to be pretty special. Prints will be the new vinyl soon so I'd better figure out what will be cool next and get onto that quick.

Yeah his prints used to sit and sit and now it's to the point where if there is a drop I have to bring my laptop to work with me to try and get it. On the flipside though I am happy that he is finding success.

The baphomet is a great print. I don't have the set only one but it does me well. It looks great in the record room.

The thing I have learned with prints is to find a few artists you like and stick with those. All the prints I have bought outside of a few artists I consistently like are still stored and not being framed or hung. Fish and Bertmer being the two bigger names I collect. If record collecting has given me anything it is patience. If I cant afford something when it drops then I just relax and wait it out. I have gotten a ton of gret prints from this board after the ebay hype died down. I feel better about getting stuff that way instead of shelling out money just to have it as soon as possible. Plus I know that I am not going to get it framed right away so theres no need to flip my shit if I cant afford something right away.

That being said I am anxiously awaiting the new print from Kevin Leary. I loved his dead girl that S&D had for sale.

Yeah he will just keep getting bigger now too, especially since he has started doing stuff for mondo.

I'm pretty inconsistent with art really, its probably more about the appeal of the print/subject matter rather than collecting an artist. I probably would have actually murdered someone for a copy of the metallic Iron Man 2 print by Tyler Stout. But with some art, the value doesnt decrease, no matter how long you wait it out.

For the most part everything runs pretty true to size leaning towards the smaller size, but not by much. The organic shirts are absolutely out of this world so if you see a design you like and its an organic shirt do yourself the favor. I have a few and they are the softest most comfortable shirts I own.

Thats a bit of a bummer. I havent got an email yet so hopefully I made it through. Also happy because this is the first order that I have placed with them that I havent received an email afterward asking for more shipping money. *touch wood*

But the shirts that they showed in the 'we fucked up' picture look good. I'd have those.