Movies you're looking forward to

Michael Cera is awesome. Year One is the only bad movie i can think of that he's ever done.

Micheal Cera is great when he is not playing this character. I know he does it well, but I'm so tired of all of his indie kid roles. The one bad movie you mentioned was also the one major role that was different. I haven't seen Youth in Revolt, maybe he did something different there.

He was fantastic on AD, his guest spots on TGTTM and Tim and Eric are great, and he seems like a funny guy in real life. I just wish he would be more selective about the roles that he takes.

Also, Nick and Nora was terrible, in my opinion.

I really enjoyed Paper Heart.

Michael Cera is awesome. Year One is the only bad movie i can think of that he's ever done.

Micheal Cera is great when he is not playing this character. I know he does it well, but I'm so tired of all of his indie kid roles. The one bad movie you mentioned was also the one major role that was different. I haven't seen Youth in Revolt, maybe he did something different there.

He was fantastic on AD, his guest spots on TGTTM and Tim and Eric are great, and he seems like a funny guy in real life. I just wish he would be more selective about the roles that he takes.

Also, Nick and Nora was terrible, in my opinion.

i agree, i didn't like nick and norah at all, and i wanted to.

youth in revolt was very meh, in my opinion. it wasn't good, and it wasn't bad. he plays the same character with the same delivery again. except for the 5 minutes of screen time when his 'alter-ego' shows up.