GBR002 Nightlights Demo 09 + More!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't believe you still have a couple Detournement/New Dress tapes. Tempted to buy them so that I have backups.

I am surpised myself but dont buy them out of the store because you will end up paying to much for shipping if you want anymore just let me know and I will hook you up I have 3 and after that there gone.

Stoked on that 7"! How many colors will it be on??

Honestly I still have a couple of boxes to go thru but so far there are a lot of varients some will not be available to the public some will be exclusive to distros (pretty sure Different Kitchen will be getting an exclusive color) and I might do a package deal not sure yet but no worries I will hook ya up the best I can.

Stoked on that 7"! How many colors will it be on??

Honestly I still have a couple of boxes to go thru but so far there are a lot of varients some will not be available to the public some will be exclusive to distros (pretty sure Different Kitchen will be getting an exclusive color) and I might do a package deal not sure yet but no worries I will hook ya up the best I can.

Nice! EDC is so badass.

Nice! EDC is so badass.

I love EDC so much and there song is insane on the split.......expect more stuff coming from them on GBR in the future word on the street is they are working on about 5-6 new songs right now for an EP!

Only 2 Detournment/The New Dress cassettes left get one now or cry later......also Gruff Beard 001 Sister Kisser/Ink and Lead split is going fast so get one before its gone forever and ever. You can also pick one up at Dead Broke Rekerds, Kiss of Death, or Traffic Street!

Haha. Nice comparison.

Hopefully this arrives at my house today. Pretty stoked to listen to it.

If not today should be this week for sure let me know when you get the package and what you think of everything.....if you could post pics of the Nightlights cassette to that would be awesome!

Mine arrived yesterday. I got a little confused when I saw a 12" mailer with Gruff Beard Records on it.

Thanks man, the Nightlights demo came out great :) +1

Yea the Ohio Pride cassettes just did not fit well in anything but a regular LP mailer so I just used those to ship them in. So glad you liked everything thanks for the support!!!