eBay: X, Schlong, Last Airbender for DS

thenuthouse

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZthenuthouseQQhtZ-1

Ending Sunday:

X - Unclogged

Infidelity Records, 1995

Recorded at Noe Valley Ministries Church, San Francisco, November 1994

Infidelity Records was X's indie imprint, and Unclogged seems to be the only thing they ever put out. I cannot find a lick of pressing info on this vinyl release. I have no idea how many copies exist. It's listed on various X discographies as having been pressed on LP, as well as CD, but I can't find a record of another copy ever popping up anywhere. The track listing is the same as the CD release, although the cover is different. In other words, if you're a fan of the band with Exene Cervenka, John Doe, DJ Bonebrake, and Billy Zoom, this is a definite must-have.

The sleeve is a little dinged up, with both lower left and right corners slightly bent. There's shelf wear, but the seams are 100% intact. The LP itself is in VG+ to NM condition, with only a little wear on the lead-out groove, most likely due to being pressed against other records in storage.

Schlong/False Sacrament split

Very Small Records, 1992

10" black vinyl

Schlong features Dave Mello of Operation Ivy. Like most everything on Very Small, this sucker's out of print.