Pianos Become The Teeth LP 2nd Press PO

Did you pick up a copy of Pianos Become The Teeth's Old Pride on vinyl yet? Well, both us and the band are completely out! For everyone who didn't pick up a copy yet, you are in luck. We've gone ahead and put a repress in with the pressing plant and should have the second pressing of the vinyl shortly. Pre order your copy of the second pressing now:

Single LP

[image]

LP Bundle

[image]

The second pressing is limited to 400 copies split evenly between clear wax and a brown/white mix and will come with an immediate download of the album along with a poster and a 33x22 inch insert.

I got a copy on brown at their show in Raleigh... Kyle said it was out of 300 I think. Is that part of the first press? I remember you only had green and green/white (I think) at the topshelf store.

Thanks for picking up a copy! The Brown/white mix is out of 200. The second press was supposed to be 200 clear and 300 brown/white but the pressing plant only made 200 of the brown/white. So i guess it's more limited now.

I got a copy on brown at their show in Raleigh... Kyle said it was out of 300 I think. Is that part of the first press? I remember you only had green and green/white (I think) at the topshelf store.

Thanks for picking up a copy! The Brown/white mix is out of 200. The second press was supposed to be 200 clear and 300 brown/white but the pressing plant only made 200 of the brown/white. So i guess it's more limited now.

I was asking because it's only brown. Unless those faint streaks are the white part, haha. I picked it up before I got the email from TSR, but the other color they had was clear so I guess it was the brown/white.

I was asking because it's only brown. Unless those faint streaks are the white part, haha. I picked it up before I got the email from TSR, but the other color they had was clear so I guess it was the brown/white.

yeah it's brown. anytime you mix white with a darker color it's hard to tell how it comes out.

We got the records in today so they should start shipping next week.

200 clear

[image]

200 brown/white

[image]