question about all those new Bane 7"s

I'm a grumpy old man, and don't like Pantera, No Warning, etc... so the openers did nothing for me...

the crowd reaction to TUI was impressive, but their music was boring. Cruel Hand had a little bit of 80's cross-over type thrash going on that was interesting/unexpected...A&O I watched like 2 songs and walked to the supermarket to find something to eat...Doomhammer I completely missed unintentionally.

Bane (though they've played better, souded better, had better crowd interactions at past shows, were great as usual...glad it was totally posi-vibe while they played) ...like I said, grumpy old man.

I'm really into the new Cruel Hand. It's only 20 minutes long but it just pummels, and the crossover elements are real smooth.

I still can't figure out why Bane didn't do a domestic CD release of the Tokyo outing. I know that they wanted to help the smaller labels benefit from the individual 7"s, which is noble in its own right, but for non-vinyl people I think all it did was chase more them to mediafire links, etc. There's gonna have to be a Bane "collection" release sooner or later, right?

I'm really into the new Cruel Hand. It's only 20 minutes long but it just pummels, and the crossover elements are real smooth.

I still can't figure out why Bane didn't do a domestic CD release of the Tokyo outing. I know that they wanted to help the smaller labels benefit from the individual 7"s, which is noble in its own right, but for non-vinyl people I think all it did was chase more them to mediafire links, etc. There's gonna have to be a Bane "collection" release sooner or later, right?

yeah "Holding Another Moment" should be it's title ;)

• 3 weeks later...