Anchorless out of print records

Hey guys, we got a return today and now have a handful of the first pressing of All Aboard on splatter(pink and black). Also, I found 1 copy of wasted potential on transparent Yellow. We also have about 7 copies of Nightlights hand-numbered CDs left. There are 3 copies of Fallen From the Sky's 7" in the store as well.

These will be in our store soon www.anchorlessrecords.bigcartel.com

but I give you fine people of the VC board first dibs on them, so email me if youre interested: [email protected]

In other vinyl related news, Jeff Rowe's record release show is next week and we printed up some limited edition jackets /50.

AP currently has an exclusive stream of a track("An Island's Point of View") from the record check it out here

http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/exclusive_stream_jeff_rowe_an_islands_point_of_view/

This is the track that I heard live and then got him drunk enough to agree to let me put out a record for him.

cheers

neil

Tonight at Jeff Rowe's Record Release Party there will be a limited edition screen printed jacket for the LP. These should sell out, but if there are any leftovers and you'd like a copy shoot me an email!

If you live in the Boston area, just come to the show!!!

9pm

@Great Scott

w/ Joe McMahon(smoke or fire) and Movers & Shakers

Just got our last box of returns and we now have the following out of print records in our store or available with a quick email to [email protected]

www.anchorlessrecords.bigcartel.com

11 total

Fallen From The Sky ST 7" on Blue, Green, Yellow

5 total

Tumbledown/Yesterday's Ring 7" on Black (most limited /100)

3 total *email about these!

Junius 7" Blue(first pressing tan artwork cover), Black(w/screen printed jackets)

4 total

All Aboard first pressing on splatter

stay tuned for Wasted Potential repressing news, Sainte Catherines news, and other fun things, like 35 more days til Hockey season!!!

So I need to sell some records to clear space and I posted some 7"s please check out this link

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51928

Also, I found a few copies of the "band only" screen printed All Aboard LPs on black vinyl. There were only 40 available for sale. If you are interested get in touch by email. Just a heads up, these are not gonna be cheap so please shoot over reasonable offers.