Atlas Losing Grip - EP 10" (PUNK/ROCK)

paal

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll keep you all posted on when I receive the copies from Paul, which when they do arrive, you can purchase through his store and I will ship them out of Chicago, and I'm sure I can add a few to my store just un case you wanted to order some of my releases and I can pay PAul back that way as well, we'll figure something out.

Stoked I can help out in this situation.

I wonder how long ALG will have to live with the "ex Satanic Surfers"-label...

Not that long I think. I think that after the new album a lot of people, that love 90's punk/rock, will open their eyes and get interested in the music they make.

I just think that a lot of people that loved Satanic Surfers, don't know that Rodrigo is singing again.

Btw: Satanic surfers weren't that big in the US (?), so I guess a lot of US people havn't even heard of them...

I'll keep you all posted on when I receive the copies from Paul, which when they do arrive, you can purchase through his store and I will ship them out of Chicago, and I'm sure I can add a few to my store just un case you wanted to order some of my releases and I can pay PAul back that way as well, we'll figure something out.

Stoked I can help out in this situation.

They're on their way, so it won't be very long!

I wonder how long ALG will have to live with the "ex Satanic Surfers"-label...

Not that long I think. I think that after the new album a lot of people, that love 90's punk/rock, will open their eyes and get interested in the music they make.

I just think that a lot of people that loved Satanic Surfers, don't know that Rodrigo is singing again.

Btw: Satanic surfers weren't that big in the US (?), so I guess a lot of US people havn't even heard of them...

Hopefully. I wish Enemy Alliance would just release their album though. Even more of Rodrigo's singing.

I guess only those who keep themselves updated in this genre would know this. SS never toured the US, I think, but those who know skatepunk usually know them. They will, to me, probably always be the best skatepunk band.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

First of all, sorry for the delay!

We really wanted things to move faster than they did. We had a lot of problems with this release and it really sucks that it got delayed a lot! I can say that i have learned a lot from this release and will do things different in the future.

As for the copies I have send to Justin: I have send the package out on the 28th of January and it takes a long time to get there. I hope everything is ok and that Justin still will receive the package, but I'm starting to get a little worried. I have send it track & trace and the package is sorted at TNT (postal company) and it still hasn't arrived at the TNT distribution.

I hope you'll get your 10"s soon, so you all can enjoy it!

-paul

Hey guys,

First of all, sorry for the delay!

We really wanted things to move faster than they did. We had a lot of problems with this release and it really sucks that it got delayed a lot! I can say that i have learned a lot from this release and will do things different in the future.

As for the copies I have send to Justin: I have send the package out on the 28th of January and it takes a long time to get there. I hope everything is ok and that Justin still will receive the package, but I'm starting to get a little worried. I have send it track & trace and the package is sorted at TNT (postal company) and it still hasn't arrived at the TNT distribution.

I hope you'll get your 10"s soon, so you all can enjoy it!

-paul

I'll keep everyone posted here too when it arrives!

Justin, are all of your copies sold ?! if yes, would it be possible to buy one, i'm living in canada ?!

I haven't received them yet at all, and when they do show up, you can still purchase them from Paul's/the CSD store, but when they do show up, I was going to suggest that I add them to my distro too in case people wanted to order my stuff too...