Mean Jeans/White Wires split 7" out now.

Our first release using Dirtnap Records' patented "Double B-Side" technology. Each band contributes 1 new, unreleased party anthem.

By the way, this is a totally different release than the Mean Jeans/White Wires 7" on P Trash. Different songs, different covers, different everythings.

Pressing of 1000, no color vinyl. All copies with download coupon. New White Wires LP (which the track here is not gonna be on) in late October. New Mean Jeans LP in 2011. Whoo!

Order from www.greennoiserecords.com All US orders $25 or higher get free media rate shipping.

Up Next:

Tranzmitors 7"

White Wires LP/CD

Yes, Green Noise and Dirtnap are tops. And the free shipping for orders $25 and over can't be beat. I don't think I've ever had an order for less than $25 since that was implemented. Oh, and Ken is a solid dude. Support the shit out of Green Noise/Dirtnap. Oh, oh, and he also gets a lot of import stuff from labels like Deranged, P. Trash and Going Gaga, and that stuff would cost a lot more to buy directly from the labels.

Hey, thanks!

And no, unfortunately there is no shipping discount outside the USA.

The reason for this is cause within the US, we can ship stuff media rate, which is incredibly cheap.

There is no cheap equivalent for orders outside the USA, though, so we gotta charge full price. We're generous, but not THAT generous!