LF: Tallest Man on Earth - Shallow Grave+7"

croy

hmm, i could be wrong (i'll check when i get home) but I think the second press has the 7" along with it. I picked it up two years ago when he swung through DC, but its pressed by Mexican Summer (and #'ed out of 1000 i believe). Or did they do first and second presses?

• 3 months later...
bump. i will trade two copies of this tegan and sara/city and colour 7" for a copy of tallest man on earth - shallow grave+7". it has been selling for anywhere from $35-$100/copy on ebay and I'll give you two copies for the tallest man on earth record.

You'd be way better off to sell those yourself, then offer the cash.

Oh yeah, forgot about this thread.

I talked to the guy at the merch booth when I saw TMOE. He said they were working on getting it pressed again, but couldn't offer a timeline.

I remember when the latest repress came out and I slept on it because I thought they'd be around for a while, kicking myself now.

i don't actually want to pay the kind of money people want for it though. i'm willing to wait it out until the price drops significantly (just went for $60 a few days ago, down from $150 from a few months ago), or just straight up trade for this tegan and sara garbage that i bought just to do this.

If I had known these things went for $150 at a time, I would have sold it in a heartbeat!

• 8 months later...