Vinyl Junkie last sale in a while sale

vinyljunkie

www.vinyljunkiedistro.com

After a summer long of frustration dealing with city permits, shady landlords, waiting around for a friend of a friend to get a hold of someone about an empty space, unexpected expensive medical bills, leases being called off after weeks of negotiating, etc. Vinyl Junkie is finally opening a physical store here in Houston. Ive talked about it for a while, and hoped to have something open long before now, but all frustrations aside im stoked that its finally happening. Come November 1st Vinyl Junkie will be officially open at 4202 Canal St. about 15 blocks from downtown Houston.

Since im going to be extremely busy with opening the store, and making sure to stay on top of the mailorder and stuff, and i will not be solely relying on online income to restock records, etc. I probably wont be doing sales as often/frequently as i have done in the past. At least not at first until things calm down a bit.

So i figured have one last sale for now. Itll help me hopefully get rid of some records so there is less to move. Hopefully clear out some titles and allow me to get some new releases in just in time for the opening. And also hopefully help with the cost of getting shelves made, and all the other little expenses there are involved in opening it.

For the remainder of this week you can use the coupon code

newstore

when you order to recieve 10% off your entire order. new. used. everything.

do it up.

thanks.

If you havent taken a few minutes to browse through the catalog lately, you may want to. I have added about 800 records in the last week. Most of which are "restocks" and wont show up in the new arrivals list.

www.vinyljunkiedistro.com

PS. The Converge "on my shield" records are all sold out (and shipped too actually). Please stop emailing me to ask if i have anymore, or can check again to see if i still have some forgotten somewhere etc. I have no more.