Blueline Medic - The Apology Wars

The band and I have been (slowly) working on securing the back-catalog rights from FUELLED BY RAMEN for years.

It's understandably a pain, sometimes I think it's going to happen and then other times it can seem like it never will. They're still owed a fair amount from them, but that doesn't seem to change anything. Fingers crossed one day they will be available!

My favorite Australian band. I released their latest album '42:19' on 180g LP and a 7" a while back if anyone's interested

http://hobbledehoyrecords.com/store/blueline-medic/

The band and I have been (slowly) working on securing the back-catalog rights from FUELLED BY RAMEN for years.

It's understandably a pain, sometimes I think it's going to happen and then other times it can seem like it never will. They're still owed a fair amount from them, but that doesn't seem to change anything. Fingers crossed one day they will be available!

My favorite Australian band. I released their latest album '42:19' on 180g LP and a 7" a while back if anyone's interested

Yeah when $$ comes in I'm going to order the pack

Still waiting for the Bodyjar vinyl treatment. Make it so haha.

Awesome, thanks stranger!

Bodyjar (self-released I think) a 7" recently, so maybe they'll front the dollary-doos?

900 Dollary-doos? Tobias! Did you accept a 6-hour call from the States?

It was an emergency call from the International Drainage Commission in Springfield.

They did? I only know of the one they put back in 2003.

With them being broken up though, I guess there isn't much hope for this. Maybe a pledge type thing, I know I'd definitely put some cash down.

Awesome, thanks stranger!

Bodyjar (self-released I think) a 7" recently, so maybe they'll front the dollary-doos?

With them being broken up though, I guess there isn't much hope for this. Maybe a pledge type thing, I know I'd definitely put some cash down.

That 2003 7" was put out by Barren Concept and aside from the Rimshot LP on Revelation its the only Jar vinyl.

That 2003 7" was put out by Barren Concept and aside from the Rimshot LP on Revelation its the only Jar vinyl.

That's what I thought. They need more of thier discog on vinyl. Especially How It Works.