Providence/Boston

This is of no help probably, but I remember finding a pizza joint next to our Holiday Inn while staying in Boston 4 years ago. Needless to say it was pretty amazing. I can't for the life of me remember what the name of it was, so if anyone actually knows what I'm talking about, help me out here.

Crazy Doughs in The Garage in Harvard Square is great...and there's a pretty solid Newbury Comics in that building too.

You can also find an Upper Crust pretty much anywhere. Upper Crust is killer pizza. There's one in Kenmore near Fenway Park.

What part of the city will you be in?

DevinR is right, Armageddon Shop is fantastic. There aren't really any good record stores around the Boston area anymore, so it's pretty much Newbury or Armageddon.

Nice Slice on Thayer St in Providence = best pizza!! also Fellini Pizza on Wickendon St is pretty good too.

also, go to Armageddon (sorry the new location they are opening in Harvard Square will not be open yet). depending on what kind of records you like there is also The Time Capsule, Round Again and Analog Underground.