PO: The Sainte Catherines "Fire Works"

nicbong

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, so yes the record does in fact come out today. However, much to my chagrin the color LPs are yet to arrive...should be showing up in the next 15 days according to our rep at the plant.

That being said, the band will have FEST Presses with them at the Boston and FEST shows this week.

I am sorry to report this news, as it is a bummer for sure, but hey as we all know this shit happens sometimes. Ill be sure to hook all you folks up with some goodies when the records show up. Again my apologies, and thanks for being patient and supporting The Sainte Catherines and our little label.

cheers

neil

• 2 weeks later...
update? ....and I never did get a download

Please send me an email [email protected] and ill get you a DL code.

I sent one to everyone, but it went to each person's paypal email so if that is not your primary email then that might be why it did not make it to you. Sorry bout that, man!

Now, here is an update. I will be sending a proper newsletter tomorrow announcing some cool stuff including a new artist on the label; however, there is some shitty news about the Sainte Catherines LP. Looks like the 13th release is not lucky. Due to an error the same song appeared twice and one song was missing from the test pressings so side B needs to be redone which is already at the plant and now we are at the mercy of their timeline. I will keep everyone posted, and for those who picked up the FEST Press know that those records are super rare!

I do check out this message board a couple times a week, but if anyone ever has a question please feel free to shoot over an email.

Again, I apologize that this happened and really appreciate everyone's patience.

As we(record nerds/music fans) all know, this shit happens sometimes. I am brainstorming some ideas that I can do to make it up to you folks. Maybe some cool free limited swag, a coupon for future releases, or I buy you a cocktail when you come through Boston!

cheers

neil

update? ....and I never did get a download

Please send me an email [email protected] and ill get you a DL code.

I sent one to everyone, but it went to each person's paypal email so if that is not your primary email then that might be why it did not make it to you. Sorry bout that, man!

Now, here is an update. I will be sending a proper newsletter tomorrow announcing some cool stuff including a new artist on the label; however, there is some shitty news about the Sainte Catherines LP. Looks like the 13th release is not lucky. Due to an error the same song appeared twice and one song was missing from the test pressings so side B needs to be redone which is already at the plant and now we are at the mercy of their timeline. I will keep everyone posted, and for those who picked up the FEST Press know that those records are super rare!

I do check out this message board a couple times a week, but if anyone ever has a question please feel free to shoot over an email.

Again, I apologize that this happened and really appreciate everyone's patience.

As we(record nerds/music fans) all know, this shit happens sometimes. I am brainstorming some ideas that I can do to make it up to you folks. Maybe some cool free limited swag, a coupon for future releases, or I buy you a cocktail when you come through Boston!

cheers

neil

bummer man...

shit happens...its not your fault though

cant wait until this finally comes in...this album is awesome

• 2 weeks later...
so whats up with this? any update?

I am waiting on the plant. It is there, it has been re cut. We are at the mercy of the plant now. As soon as I get an update on when they will be arriving here, I promise that you folks will be in the loop. Trust me that I feel the pain of waiting for these LPs too and your patience is appreciated. This is the first problem we've really ever had in 5 years regarding vinyl or cds coming from the manufacture.

• 2 weeks later...