The Creepshow - They All Fall Down LP

The LP is being released by "People Like You Records" in Europe and the CD by Hellcat.

I'm sure that the LP will eventually be available at Interpunk...but it can take a while.

I bought the LP version of the new The Brains LP from Interpunk, which is also out in Europe on "People Like You", but it only became available in the US / Canada long after it was out in Europe, and since it's limited to 250, I think that I was pretty lucky to even get one.

So that's why I'm hoping that one of the distros in the US/Canada will or have some of the Creepshow LP!

(sucks cause those two bands - The Brain and the The Creepshow, are from Canada...but all their records are easier to find in Europe then here, haha)

Yeah, I knew about that one being available at Shop Radio (great distro by the way!). But I already got it on Green when it came out.

People Like You put outs so many great LP like the Creepshow and The Brains, but also The Bones, etc. They also just signed the Horror Punk band Blitzkid and when I was talking with TB (from Blitzkid) he told me that down the road the label had plan for a LP version of their up coming record. Plus they will re-release all the Wednesday 13 albums on records.

It would be nice to have a US distro with those releases (shipping cost from Europe is quite high).

Hey, dude from Shop Radio (sorry, don't know your name!). I see that you have the new Knucklehead CD in your shop. Any idea if this will come out on LP as well?

Yeah, I knew about that one being available at Shop Radio (great distro by the way!). But I already got it on Green when it came out.

People Like You put outs so many great LP like the Creepshow and The Brains, but also The Bones, etc. They also just signed the Horror Punk band Blitzkid and when I was talking with TB (from Blitzkid) he told me that down the road the label had plan for a LP version of their up coming record. Plus they will re-release all the Wednesday 13 albums on records.

It would be nice to have a US distro with those releases (shipping cost from Europe is quite high).

Hey, dude from Shop Radio (sorry, don't know your name!). I see that you have the new Knucklehead CD in your shop. Any idea if this will come out on LP as well?

I will talk to the label but they dont seem to put much out on vinyl :(

And I am Jenna :)

I will talk to the label but they dont seem to put much out on vinyl :(

And I am Jenna :)

Thanks Jenna! And sorry for calling you a "dude", I hadn't noticed that it said Female in your profile!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know of plans for more creepshow stuff in the future, but no specifics as of now for what! I will be sure to let you all know when there are details. This is a band we LOVE and have supported since their first release

ALSO, I just ordered the last copies of The Creepy Christmas 7" on red! We only have about 20 left then the red is OOP so get it while you can

http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/The-Creepshow-%252d-Creepy-Christmas-Classics-7%22.html

Damn, People Like You doesn't even ship to the U.S

Do they not ship to the US at all?

Damn, I consider myself lucky to have gotten a copy at all now.

While it is expensive, you can look at this place. They have the purple They All Fall Down, as well as the orange splatter Sell Your Soul. From what I looked at, they ship to the US.

http://www.hepcat.se/advanced_search_result.php?osCsid=29de9b1f5e97aafd16e695262428a41b&keywords=creepshow

• 2 weeks later...