<<<<<ALIEN THREAD>>>>>

sewbr0

i think thats really cool. ive also considered that they have been living among us. i also recently read an artile on something about a black firgure people have seen while half asleep. i think its called top hat man or something, theres a website or 2 dedicated to it. its just a tall black figure that people have seen that just seems to dissapear. and it makes your think, if so called "aliens" have the technology to come here, let alone live among us without us knowing, what other technologies do they posses? could they be living in a 2d relm between our walls spying on us while we sleep? or something totally different that we couldnt even comprehend. what if aliens are the oxygen we breathe. visiting another plaent couldnt be their top priority, or even their most advanced technology. makes you think, they could be here watching me typing this.

That’s crazy, I have actually had something like that happen to me before, but I do not know if it was a really bad nightmare or what. I looked it up when I eventually woke up and I had witnessed sleep paralysis. I looked it up and saw it had every symptom I had. Supposedly 1 out of 3 Americans have this in their life time. It had also said there some researchers believe that this phoneme happens to people who had an paranormal experience, or “alien abduction”. Here’s a link if you want to read more, I know it’s Wikipedia, but I don’t feel like researching more into it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis