PO Updates: Bad Astronaut,ICLASOBITH,Gamits,Two Co

Guest admin1338560633

[image][image]

[image][image]

In an effort to keep everyone updated on pre-orders, I have a new update concerning recent POs of Suburban Home/Vinyl Collective releases.

Pre-order these records and other records in the VC/SH store http://store.vinylcollective.com/store

Most are also available at Interpunk.

Bad Astronaut "Acrophobe" LP - The pressing plant has changed the dates a few times, but my last update late last week, I was told that records would ship today, Tuesday, October 19th. If that happens, I could have records as early as Friday, October 22nd. If that is the case, I will begin shipping pre-orders late this week and over the weekend.

I Can Lick Any Sonofabitch In the House "The Sounds of Dying" LP - These records shipped to me late last week and should arrive tomorrow according to UPS tracking. I will have pre-orders shipped out by week's end.

The Gamits "Parts" LP - Vinnie said that this week (or early next), the vinyl should be pressed. I have requested that the records be drop-shipped to me straight from the pressing plant. If all of this happens, I should have vinyl in hand by late next week.

Two Cow Garage "Sweet Saint Me" CD - I have the CDs done and in hand, but I am waiting for the booklets for the Suburban Home Records Mix Tape Volume 6 which will arrive on Friday. I plan to make and put together physical mix tapes to send out with the pre-orders of the CD.

Two Cow Garage "Sweet Saint Me" LP - I haven't received a completion date for the vinyl, but I have been told it will be sometime around the first week of November. I will have a firm date by my next PO Update.

The Evening Rig records and CDs - Order was placed early this week, I hope to have the records in hand by next week.

Drag the River "2010 Demons" LP and Austin Lucas/Cory Branan split 7" - Records were shipped from Germany a week and a half ago; I hope to have records in hand by the end of October.