Soon: Native Trash 7" w/ Screened Blood Sleeve

As you guys may (or probably don't) know, I've done some screen printing for a few vinyl releases and I released an album on vinyl as well. This time I get to work on my own band's release, which will be a 4-song 7" on colored vinyl being released by Enjoy The Ride Records.

The band is called Native Trash, and after seeing the video of Wayne (flaming lips) printing a poster with his own blood I've decided to take a shot at this by mixing blood taken from myself and my bandmate with some white ink and using it on a select amount of the sleeves.

The front of the sleeve will have the full color album art printed onto a cream colored kraft paper - the back of the sleeve & the band name on the front will be screen printed. 200 copies are being pressed and 175 of those will have black & white glow in the dark ink and then 25 of them will have this custom blood ink & white glow in the dark.

FRONT:

[image]

BACK:

[image]

CENTER LABELS:

[image]

We'll also be self-releasing a CD copy that will be 5x5 pieces of cardboard w/ a 2 color screenprint on each side - the back will have a foam CD hub in the middle with a hand printed CD attached to it. They will be limited to 100 pieces.

FRONT:

[image]

BACK:

[image]

I also printed up two t-shirt designs w/ custom mixed glow in the dark ink:

[image]

[image]

More information will be posted when these are available for purchase. It should be around December for the 7" and November for the CD.

To here music check out: www.myspace.com/thenativetrash for one song & nativetrash.bandcamp.com for a 2nd song

Thanks for checking this shit out and sorry for the long ass post!

- Patrick / A City Inside