Seeing Russian Circles tonight.

tylerrr

^ I'm pretty sure they still have some vinyl. I saw a few copies at my local record store a few weeks ago.

The show was fucking amazing! The place they played was TINY! And I was right up front standing in front of Brian Cook. It was such an intimate experience. No stage. No drum riser. Nothing. I couldn't ask for a better show.

^ I'm pretty sure they still have some vinyl. I saw a few copies at my local record store a few weeks ago.

The show was fucking amazing! The place they played was TINY! And I was right up front standing in front of Brian Cook. It was such an intimate experience. No stage. No drum riser. Nothing. I couldn't ask for a better show.

I'm insanely jealous right now. Also depressed. You bastard.

I'm looking forward to seeing these guys play in Columbus in a couple of weeks. I still need to pick up a copy of Geneva on vinyl. I hope they still have some.

They should have some left on vinyl. I've had the clear copy for a while and just bought the black version at Sound Garden in Baltimore, MD. So good. If I didn't live two hours away, I'd get you the other copy...sorry.

Try and message them on myspace.

i've seen them 4 or 5 times now maybe. i've seen them every time they've come here since the first time i saw them. awesome live band, very worth the $10 or whatever they charge.

donated $20 to them after their accident, they've never disappointed me live and i can't imagine how hard it'll be to replace all their gear.