WTB Miniature Tigers- Tell It To The Volcano

jimmyg

Yeah, false dawn I'm afraid. Ordered a 3 vinyl pack, the album and the two E.P's, and they were waiting for the LP to come back into stock, sat it out for 3 months, and they never heard back from the supplier, so they haven't actualy got any in.

if it was really out of stock for good, im sure they would have marked it sold out. you could prob email them beforehand but yeah, she got a copy of it no problem.

Yeah, I have just emailed them. I just presumed that as they couldn't get any for 3 months then it must have been out of print. Cheers for the heads up folks, much appreciated

i was waiting till the end of the week to buy the eps and tittv but it appears they sold out of White Magic yesterday.

Yeah I emailed them the other day and he said they got a very small ammount of TITTV (3 or 4) and that the 3 Vinyl pack was actually in stock and that he would put it back to 'in stock' but he never actually did, so rather than piss around with more emails I just ordered TITTV